• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drama or Dramamine?

Started by Quite Frankly, May 18, 2010, 12:51:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quite Frankly

May 18, 2010, 12:51:12 pm Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 12:53:30 pm by QF©
   Chapter I:  The ole message board favorite has again reared it's head on Fearless Friday.   It's the "never going to post" statement that drips from the keyboard of feebleminded posters.  The statement is normally preceded by a series of back and forth posting where the person in question mistakenly believes he's somehow getting the upper hand. 
   Chapter II:  But then the realization sets in he is being made to look the fool and he seeks a way to pout.  He tries to salvage his image to others with a few more shots.  But then he realizes his attempts are futile as he cowards into the world of PM's and half-baked threats to back his Golden Statement that he will 'never post again'.
   Chapter III:  Our story then follows a familiar trail as the poster logs in daily and wears out the private message function.  It's as though he thinks people want to hear from him despite his stunt.  What ego!  His retreat into the back areas of the message board shows the juvenility that is his mantra.  His belief is he can control the conversation directed towards him and diminish his self-inflicted shame.  In fact, his weakly veiled absence is just another way to illustrate his lack of intestinal fortitude.
   Chapter IV:  Then it finally becomes too much for the attention seeker to handle.  He begins to shotgun post.  This shotgun approach is his way to reconcile within himself that he's 'not really' posting because he's not engaging, but rather posting and running.  But even then he can't hold back.  He begins to post directly at others and then signs off only to lurk again.  He feels empowered by his team of choice winning and to him it erases his own previous shenanigans.  Of course, they are not correlated.
   Chapter V:   In summary, it's notable to see that these type of posters repeat their silliness about every year or so.  Its repetition each year is often marked by it's occurrence within the same sport season and a 180 degree turn by the time it's over.  This type poster just decides to start posting again as if they never said a thing.  But even the most casual simpleton, can see them for the fraud that they perpetrated.  Again.  Observers get a good laugh out of it as they know they can see the show again at no charge about the same time next year.

Editors Note:  "Although inspired in part by a true incident, the following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event."

oncewas

Could you be a little more specific.  I'm lost.

True Fan

And y'all thought ole Svengali had a pretty good grasp on the situation.

There's only one truly legit way to leave these boards. In a blaze of glory. It's called being banned. The best way to do it is to find another poster to square up against. Take it to the limit and then some. If the other poster just happens to be a power tripping moderator, the process can be expedited. A helpful hint. If you can get the other poster to really go to far, you might be able to stay with dignity. If you are truly the poster that you think you are, you will prevail.

As disclaimed previously, I don't know who, or what y'all are talking about.

stattracker

Please tell me that you kne QF was talking about me?

As far as Dramaqueen, is that your dance name? ;D

transplant

No..that would be Quamard

BBRB

Quote from: stattracker on May 18, 2010, 01:45:57 pm
Please tell me that you kne QF was talking about me?

As far as Dramaqueen, is that your dance name? ;D

Nice shot...lol

Quite Frankly

Did a tree fall in the woods?

Baitshop

jacosportsfreak

I did, but I didn't know you could smell it on FF!!!

Baitshop

You can't hear trees fall on FF either...... :D

gatecrasher

Who p'd in your Lucky Charms QF?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas