• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

295 Days of Earl Owning El Dorado...(Poll added)

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, September 11, 2010, 12:23:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the relentless barrage by Earl to continue on the El Do bunch?

Yes, they still deserve it.
No, they are the victims here.
Don't give a rip one way or another.

7AFBFAN

olddog79

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 04:07:25 pm
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 11, 2010, 03:20:31 pm
Lake Hamilton seems to disagree with your assertions Earl.

Fluke!

Not that Lake Hamilton won. It's a fluke Springdale is considered 7A still. They should be forced to move to the Central...
Pucker up and kiss my....

Earl is my Hero!!

Sorry OD, but I had to disarm his contention somehow...

AHS06

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 12:23:42 am
Can we have our own sandbox back now?

I think the results tonight proved 6A doesn't belong in the same conversation as 7A...
That was only 1 game.  The 6A is 2-1 vs the 7A West, and has more wins 6A vs 7A overall

Eddie Goodson

In all fairness, the 6A crowd does need to realize that arguing you are on equal footing with the 7A totally makes the 6A hypocrites for wanting separate playoffs.

spurrr

I  the last few months, I've learned the 6A will argue about anything and they are always right. 

redwolf143

i agree Eddie  they're like Nebraska... screaming that they are better than you as they run away crying.

AHS06

Year in and out we (6A) do not have the numbers to compete with the 7A West.  The top dogs in the 6A are able to field competitive teams that can compete with the West, and maybe make a run for the title.  Harber beat Eldorado so what, Harber is probably going to win the 7A state title.  Harber is going to mercy rule a lot of 7A teams.  All those 6A schools that wanted the split are still not winning any titles.  The 7A West may be more competitive but the South will own the Central.

Earl is my Hero!!

With 297 days remaining, here is today's El Dorado Let Them Eat Crow post...

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 24, 2010, 12:29:13 pm
Yall have proclaimed yourselves the "big, bad" 7A West, so when we win, you will be the laughingstock of the entire board.....

Baitshop

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 12, 2010, 11:22:01 am
With 297 days remaining, here is today's El Dorado Let Them Eat Crow post...

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 24, 2010, 12:29:13 pm
Yall have proclaimed yourselves the "big, bad" 7A West, so when we win, you will be the laughingstock of the entire board.....

There IS a "laughingstock of the entire board".....as a matter of fact, there are 2 or 3.....the problem for the OP here is that they all pull for El Dorado.....

True Believer

Crow eating is part of being on this board.

But I have to admire how much they supported their team. 

I was pulling for you El Do.  Just to shut the lovely posters from NWA up.  :)

Baitshop

September 12, 2010, 11:50:26 am #111 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:54:04 am by Baitshop
Quote from: AHS06 on September 11, 2010, 07:44:56 pm
Year in and out we (6A) do not have the numbers to compete with the 7A West.  The top dogs in the 6A are able to field competitive teams that can compete with the West, and maybe make a run for the title.  Harber beat Eldorado so what, Harber is probably going to win the 7A state title.  Harber is going to mercy rule a lot of 7A teams.  All those 6A schools that wanted the split are still not winning any titles.  The 7A West may be more competitive but the South will own the Central.

And you MAY be right....but you 6A guys haven't said that.....you have said that the top of the 6A is as good as or better than the top of the 7A.....

Now that your King has been pillaged by one of the top teams in the 7A West, you guys are now moving on to the 7A Central.....

Let me tell you this.....the 7A Central teams play the 7A West teams MUCH closer than your "team of the ages" from Eldo did.....

Face it.....you guys decided...no, ASKED to be seperated....last Friday night just confirmed that you were right.....the cream of the "Second 16" STILL can't play with the top teams in the 7A.....and not all of those teams are from the West....

gatecrasher

Some didn't ask. Just sayin....

True Believer

Quote from: spurrr on September 11, 2010, 07:36:57 pm
I  the last few months, I've learned the 6A will argue about anything and they are always right. 

So glad to see there is one intelligent person in NWA.  :)

gatecrasher

What those idiots don't realize is all we lost is a nonconference game, at the end of the day....

Everything our kids want is still in front of them.....and they'll get it. So what if we're "just in 6A."

They won't lose another game in 2010. Book it.

True Believer

Atta boy Gate!!!

El Do losing has them stirred up like a bunch of ants running hither and yonder.  It's kinda funny.  :)

Billyo62

gatecrasher

Don't get me wrong....they were a good football team. Really good. They whipped our butts in the 2nd half Friday night.

I had my 5 minutes of being peed off Friday night....and I've partook of the crow.

Time to move on. We have a championship to win.

True Believer

See Billy's post.  They won't stop for quite a while.

Billy,  I still think you are an attorney.  Or a preacher.  :)

gatecrasher

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 12, 2010, 12:02:50 pm
We have a championship to win.

Do they give out smaller rings in the 6A, it would make sense..  ;)

gatecrasher

Irrelevant. It's the classification they put us in.

Tell that to the kids.

Billyo62

"Lil" Gate walking into williams Stadium Friday!  ;D

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 12, 2010, 12:17:09 pm
Irrelevant. It's the classification they put us in.

Tell that to the kids.

They did that for your own protection because you are smaller!

bigeldofan

really yall ought to thank us for having an almost sellout crowd
. gate bigshot and me made this game more than it was look at all the money your school made at the concession stand and the gate. heck if it werent for us it would have been a boring game.

Billyo62

Quote from: bigeldofan on September 12, 2010, 12:49:39 pm
. gate bigshot and me made this game more than it was look at all the money your school made at the concession stand and the gate. heck if it werent for us it would have been a boring game.

Gotta give you guys a thumbs up on the Travel of your fans, Pretty impressive for that distance...Nice job..

Smithian

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 12, 2010, 12:02:50 pm
Don't get me wrong....they were a good football team. Really good. They whipped our butts in the 2nd half Friday night.

I had my 5 minutes of being peed off Friday night....and I've partook of the crow.

Time to move on. We have a championship to win.
I agree... Stick to the easy tasks in 6A. Know your limits.

You tried to take on the 7A and look what happens.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: True Believer on September 12, 2010, 11:48:47 am
Crow eating is part of being on this board.

But I have to admire how much they supported their team. 

I was pulling for you El Do.  Just to shut the lovely posters from NWA up.  :)

Look out TB, we have taken you under the protective wing of the 7A. Keep talking like that and we will have to cast you back down amongst the sodomites...

True Believer

So I'm in the Mob!!!   Goodie.....I thought you guys were just ignoring me as usual since I have nothing important to say on here.  :)

Earl is my Hero!!

September 12, 2010, 01:47:08 pm #129 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:33:44 pm by Earl is my Hero!!
Quote from: True Believer on September 12, 2010, 01:43:23 pm
So I'm in the Mob!!!   Goodie.....I thought you guys were just ignoring me as usual since I have nothing important to say on here.  :)

No, you were right.

Just like when our wives talk, we let you say what you want and then smile, nod, and say "uh-huh" a lot...

True Believer

Yep.   I figured that out a llllooonnngggg time ago.  But as you can see, as with most women, it hasn't stopped my babbling.  :)

I have learned alot from being on here though.  Like posting pictures and talking smack.  Although I'm not as good as you guys. 

Gate.  I'm still your friend.  :)   

gatecrasher

Smithian.....just because we're in 6A doesn't make winning the class' state title any less significant. Just sayin....

Baitshop

No....BECAUSE of you.....it was a boring game.....

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 12, 2010, 02:01:47 pm
Smithian.....just because we're in 6A doesn't make winning the class' state title any less significant. Just sayin....

Yeah, Gate you have a right to be proud!

17th place ain't bad...

RGP

heck if it werent for us it would have been a boring game.
42-13 doesn't scream instant classic to me.....

gatecrasher

17th?
Sadly for you, it isn't done that way....and you know we would win 7A Central running away.

RGP

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 26, 2010, 08:01:44 pm
No offense to Greenwood, but we ain't them.

Like I said previously, we're 6A only in class....

We're big, fast, strong, and deep....

Har-Ber better be flippin ready for a freakin war.

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 12, 2010, 03:38:24 pm
17th?
Sadly for you, it isn't done that way....and you know we would win 7A Central running away.

LOL- The Central has never had a Team even Make it to WMS... 

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 01:36:09 am
This is a good one:

Quote from: extremeIDIOT
Quote from: R. A.™ on December 14, 2009, 02:39:07 PM
the only difference in 6A and 7A is enrollment

No, not really. We definitely have three times as much talent. Even if y'all have twice as many players. That's why no one bothered to go to the game last week to see "smash mouth football". 

Yeah, that talent looked really good against Harber.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I see Earlean had to go back a long way to find that one. And yea, it's still true.

Billyo62

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 12, 2010, 03:57:39 pm
This is a good one:

No, not really. We definitely have three times as much talent. Even if y'all have twice as many players. That's why no one bothered to go to the game last week to see "smash mouth football". 

I see Earlean had to go back a long way to find that one. And yea, it's still true.

That's because we have been listening the Eldo fans non stop yapping about how great they were since this game was scheduled..

xtremewildcat

Trust me Billy, my bro's won't stop. Just a bump.

Smithian

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 12, 2010, 03:57:39 pm
This is a good one:

So you're telling us that Chris Wood is about seven times the coach that Reed is?

Yeah. I can believe that. He's 7A West.

Billyo62

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 12, 2010, 04:02:06 pm

The more they post the dumber they sound...What was the score!   ::)

gatecrasher

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 12, 2010, 04:12:53 pm
Just one game......;)

Not really it was more like a Half a game...just sayin..it was 42-7 at one point..

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Baitshop on September 12, 2010, 11:50:26 am
Quote from: AHS06 on September 11, 2010, 07:44:56 pm

And you MAY be right....but you 6A guys haven't said that.....you have said that the top of the 6A is as good as or better than the top of the 7A.....

Now that your King has been pillaged by one of the top teams in the 7A West, you guys are now moving on to the 7A Central.....

Let me tell you this.....the 7A Central teams play the 7A West teams MUCH closer than your "team of the ages" from Eldo did.....

Face it.....you guys decided...no, ASKED to be seperated....last Friday night just confirmed that you were right.....the cream of the "Second 16" STILL can't play with the top teams in the 7A.....and not all of those teams are from the West....

Could you please site who from the 6A made the claim that the best 6A teams were just as good as the best 7A teams. And who from the 6A asked for, requested, or begged for their own classification(this lie has been refuted many times when QF repeated it, over and over. But the lie continues to be told!!!)

Baitshop

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 12, 2010, 04:02:06 pm

That's ok.....the spankin' on the field given by our 7A brethren can be followed closely by the spankin' administered here on the board by the 7A boys.....

The depth advantage that the 7A has on the field over all other divisions is not even close to the one we have here on FF.....

The beating at HarBer for Eldo last Friday night is nothing compared to the potential massacre here on the board......

We're mean, fast, deep, have long memories, and have plenty of time on our hands......and worst of all....we LIKE jackin' people up..... ;)

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 12, 2010, 04:20:48 pm
Could you please site who from the 6A made the claim that the best 6A teams were just as good as the best 7A teams. And who from the 6A asked for, requested, or begged for their own classification(this lie has been refuted many times when QF repeated it, over and over. But the lie continues to be told!!!)

First of all, it's "cite" not "site".

Second, have you not read any of the outlandish claims we have posted here?
http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=105199.0

Third, if no one from the 6A was crying because they couldn't compete with the "Big Schools", then why did the split the 5A in the first place? Do you think the AAA just decided one day to create this joke of a classification system?

I don't know why I bother. You probably do...

Baitshop

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 12, 2010, 11:54:32 am
Some didn't ask. Just sayin....

According to your coach at the time.......Eldo was one who did....

gatecrasher

September 12, 2010, 04:37:51 pm #149 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:39:24 pm by gatecrasher
So he told you that?
Then someone is lying...either him, or the then-AD of El Dorado Schools

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas