• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls Basketball Preseason Conference Polls

Started by #EagleStrong, September 22, 2015, 10:15:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#EagleStrong

Currently, voting is open for the conference polls for all eight conference in Class 3A for girls basketball. When enough people have voted, the top four teams from each conference in the poll will be made eligible for the Class 3A preseason poll. Please vote here for your conference predictions.

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/kfcnox/3a-girls-basketball-preseason-conference-poll

TheOfficial

People are really underestimating Mt View and over rating Marshall.  Marshall will be toward the bottom and Mt View will be top 3.

yellowjackethooper

I don't really follow girls but has Marshall been relevant since the Vining days.... I'm not doing a poll, just don't know enough outside of the top couple. I would think its Valley and everyone else.....

Basketballfan13

Mt View will be somewhere in the top 10 this year, probably towards the 6-10 area depending on how they can handle the press with such little guard play. Could easily be #2 in conference depending on how they are playing. Marshall should be towards the bottom, lost their best player from a team that finished around 6th place last year in the conference.

TheOfficial

Quote from: yellowjackethooper on September 23, 2015, 09:21:21 am
I don't really follow girls but has Marshall been relevant since the Vining days.... I'm not doing a poll, just don't know enough outside of the top couple. I would think its Valley and everyone else.....

You are correct on both points

TheOfficial

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on September 23, 2015, 09:58:17 am
Mt View will be somewhere in the top 10 this year, probably towards the 6-10 area depending on how they can handle the press with such little guard play. Could easily be #2 in conference depending on how they are playing. Marshall should be towards the bottom, lost their best player from a team that finished around 6th place last year in the conference.

Agreed

#EagleStrong

Yeah, I was afraid of the Girls poll looking weird. I figured people wouldn't know as much about them as the boys side and that they'd end up just voting for teams because they remember them being good recently or traditionally or that they'd just assume that if a school's boys team was good that its girls team would be too.

Basketballfan13

#EagleStrong

Well I can report that Marshall has fallen to 5th in the polling, which would make them ineligible for the upcoming Class 3A poll. It's normalizing as more people vote.

Paperman

While the 3a-3 italent level is down in my opinion, I think Osceola is under-valued. Corning has the most returning talent. Rivercrest will still be a good team without Vornes. But Osceola improved mightily in its second season under David Moon. Just saying folks!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas