• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

schedules

Started by BigMan15, September 21, 2015, 09:06:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

When's everybody's first game or post ur schedule if u got it

Eagle20

Schedules have to be loaded on Maxpreps this year.  They formed an alliance with the AAA.

BigMan15

Eagle20

Not sure of the deadline though

HorseFeathers

So...us the plan for all arkansas high school scores to actually be posted this year...or like years past and it's hit and miss?

Basketballfan13

That's the plan, and for all sports. Volleyball has done a great job so far with it so hopefully basketball will do the same

BigMan15

The schedules on there aren't 100% >:(

Silky Johnson

Don't think everyone has added all their games plus some of the schedules are subject to change.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on September 22, 2015, 10:50:17 pm
That's the plan, and for all sports. Volleyball has done a great job so far with it so hopefully basketball will do the same

This actually makes my day....year...Life...haha...cause it'll be awesome to actually be able to look and see that So and SO has 22 wins etc etc...

Paperman

Quote from: HF on September 23, 2015, 08:28:00 pm
Quote from: Basketballfan13 on September 22, 2015, 10:50:17 pm

This actually makes my day....year...Life...haha...cause it'll be awesome to actually be able to look and see that So and SO has 22 wins etc etc...
[/quote

So true! Figuring out records in basketball was exhausting and frustrating! This should help!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas